South Sudan Visa Requirements for U.S. Citizens
- Submit your signed passport having two (2) completely blank “visa” pages and 6 months validitybeyond the travel dates. If you need help securing, renewing or updating your passport, please contact GenVisa at 800-845-8968 for requirements and fees.
- Visa Application Form, completely filled out in pen and signed. Applications printed on Both sides WILL NOT be accepted.
- 2 Recent Professional Passport-type photographs.
- Invitation letter addressed to Embassy of South Sudan from your organization in South Sudan, explaining the purpose of your travel.
- Copy of return or onward tickets or travel agency/airline itinerary in each traveler’s name.
- Order Form – Click HERE to download the order form.
2233 Wisconsin Ave NW
Washington, DC 20007
Notes About Our South Sudan Visa & Passport Services
Passport must have at least six months remaining validity and contain at least one blank visa page for visa to be issued. GenVisa can assist with obtaining U.S. Passports, whether new issue or renewal.
Special requirements exist for U.S. Official and Diplomatic passport holders.
Send ALL the requirements above (and a check payable to Generations Visa) via traceable form of mail to the Generations Visa office immediately. GenVisa will hand-carry your application to the Embassy if applicable. Please allow at least 14 business days of processing time.
GenVisa acts only as an agent. It is the traveler’s responsibility to fully and accurately complete the application. GenVisa cannot be held responsible for any delays or loss of passports when not in the actual possession of GenVisa.