China Business Visa
US Passport Holders:
Type M Visa
- Submit your signed passport having two (2) completely blank visa pages and 6 months validity beyond the travel dates. If you need help securing, renewing, or updating your passport, please contact GenVisa at 800-845-8968 for requirements and fees.
- Application Form completed online, printed and signed. For tips on filling out online applications, please click HERE.
- Contact Form – Click HERE to print.
- One (1) recent professional passport-type photograph. See special photo requirements for Chinese visa photos.
- Clear copy of Driver’s License or government ID in each traveler’s name as proof of residence.
- A copy of your round-trip airline tickets, itinerary, or e-ticket; or letter of confirmation from a travel agency confirming entry and exit from mainland China. The itinerary must show the applicant’s name, date of arrival and departure from the country, and flight information.
- If you are staying in a hotel(s), provide copies of confirmed hotel confirmations.
- Where You Stay Form, original signature is required in Blue or Black Ink.
- A letter from the organization to be visited in China, including all of the following:
- Applicant’s name
- Passport number
- Gender and birth date
- Purpose and dates of visit
- Places to be visited
- Full contact information of inviter
- Seal and signature of company representative. (Faxes/scans accepted.)
- The invitation is also known as a “Visa Notification Form” from the PRC Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the China Foreign Economic Relations and Trade Commission, or from any authorized government entity. This invitation should be arranged by your host in China and may be emailed or faxed to you.
- A business letter of responsibility is required to be typewritten on your company letterhead and addressed to: Embassy of China, Visa Section, Washington D.C.
The letter must explain all of the following:
- The purpose of travel
- Business reference to be visited in China
- Guarantee financial support for the applicant while in China
- Return transportation to the U.S.
Genvisa Service Fee:
$299.00 per visa (30 days or more)
- Add $55.00 per person for expedited service within 30 days
- Add $85.00 per person for expedited service within 21 days.
Note: Processing times are varies by Jurisdictions based on appointment availability
- $140.00 per visa – Single, Double or Multiple entry fee.
Continental USA Only:
- $55.00 FedEx Letter (Next Business Day – up to three passports)
- $48.00 FedEx 2nd Business Day
- $85.00 FedEx Letter (Saturday Delivery)
Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, U.S. Virgin Islands:
Add $90.00 to the shipping fee chosen above