Saudi Arabia Visa Requirements for U.S. Citizens
MULTIPLE ENTRY, VALID FOR 12 MONTHS.
- Professional, High Resolution color copy of the data page of your US Passport bio data page and signature page (page 2 and 3 on your passport).
- Professional, High Resolution passport type photo, taken within 6 months on complete white background without any shadows. Photo should be 2”x 2” with front view, no smiling, and no glasses.
- Application Form.
- Contact Form – Click HERE to print.
- Vaccination Status Registration – Click HERE to register. All visitors arriving in the country with a valid tourism visa must provide evidence of a full course of one the four vaccines currently recognized: two doses of the Oxford/Astra Zeneca, Pfizer/BioNTech or Moderna vaccines or a single dose of the vaccine produced by Johnson and Johnson. Guests who have completed two doses of the Sinopharm or Sinovac vaccines will be accepted if they have received an additional dose of one of the four vaccines approved in the Kingdom.
- Travelers arriving in Saudi Arabia are also required to provide a negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours before departure and an approved paper vaccination certificate, certified by the official health authorities in the issuing country. There is no quarantine requirement for vaccinated travelers to Saudi. Travelers are advised to check the current entry requirements with their chosen airline before they purchase a ticket.
- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia does not issue tourist visas.
- Submit your signed passport having two (2) completely blank visa pages and 6 months validity beyond the travel dates. If you need help securing, renewing, or updating your passport, please contact GenVisa at 800-845-8968 for requirements and fees. Visa pages MUST be side by side.
- Application Form, fully completed in all capital block letters and signed.
- One(1) Professional, High Resolution color passport type photo, taken within 6 months on complete white background without any shadows. Photo should be 2”x 2” with front view, no smiling, and no glasses.
- Contact Form – Click HERE to print.
- Copy of return or onward tickets or travel agency/airline itinerary.
- Letter of invitation Saudi Arabia is a document certified by both the Saudi Chamber of Commerce and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The invitation should include:
- The inviting company’s location and type of business.
- Must clearly state the applicant’s name, nationality, position, length of visa being applied for, purpose of travel, and number of entries requested.
- The registration number of the host company will be printed on the invitation.
- Must be addressed to the Saudi Embassy in Washington D.C. Please note this will be stated in Arabic on the Letter of Invitation.
- No Chamber of Commerce certification is needed for invitations issued by a government company such as Saudi Aramco, SABIC, Saudi Arabian Airlines, Ma’aden, or the Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority.
- A copy of the company’s business registration, in Saudi Arabia and in the U.S
- A business letter of responsibility must be original and notarized (sample) is required, to be typewritten on your company letterhead and addressed to: Embassy of Saudi Arabia, Visa Section, Washington D.C. The letter must explain all of the following:
- The purpose of travel and dates;
- Traveler’s passport number;
- Business reference to be visited in Saudi Arabia;
- Must list type of visa applying for and validity;
- Guarantee financial support for the applicant while in Saudi Arabia;
- Return transportation to the U.S.A
2233 Wisconsin Ave NW
Washington, DC 20007
Notes About Our Saudi Arabia Visa & Passport Services
Passport must have at least six months remaining validity and contain at least one blank visa page for visa to be issued. GenVisa can assist with obtaining U.S. Passports, whether new issue, renewal, or obtaining additional visa pages for a valid passport.
Special requirements exist for U.S. Official and Diplomatic passport holders.
Send ALL the requirements above (and a check payable to Generations Visa) via registered mail or FedEx to the Generations Visa office immediately. GenVisa will hand-carry your application to the Embassy if applicable. Please allow at least 21 business days of processing time.
GenVisa acts only as an agent. It is the traveler’s responsibility to fully and accurately complete the application. GenVisa cannot be held responsible for any delays or loss of passports when not in the actual possession of GenVisa.