Malawi Visa Requirements for U.S. Citizens
- Submit your signed passport having two (2) completely blank “visa” pages and 6 months validity beyond the travel dates. If you need help securing, renewing or updating your passport, please contact GenVisa at 800-845-8968 for requirements and fees.
- 2 Recent Professional Passport-type photographs, (Digital and non-passport photographs are not acceptable).
- 2 Visa Application Forms, fully completed and signed.
- Copy of your round trip airline tickets, or itinerary or e-ticket, or letter of confirmation from a travel agent. The itinerary must show the applicant’s name, date of arrival and departure from the country, and flight information.
- Copy of an Invitation Letter from the applicant’s host in Malawi is required.
- Copy of the sponsor’s Residential Status in Malawi (i.e. Permit or Malawi Passport if Malawian)
- Contact Form – Click HERE to print.
2233 Wisconsin Ave NW
Washington, DC 20007
Notes About Our Malawi Visa & Passport Services
Passport must have at least six months remaining validity and contain at least one blank visa page for visa to be issued. GenVisa can assist with obtaining U.S. Passports, whether new issue or renewal.
Special requirements exist for U.S. Official and Diplomatic passport holders.
Send ALL the requirements above (and a check payable to Generations Visa) via traceable form of mail to the Generations Visa office immediately. GenVisa will hand-carry your application to the Embassy if applicable. Please allow at least 14 business days of processing time.
GenVisa acts only as an agent. It is the traveler’s responsibility to fully and accurately complete the application. GenVisa cannot be held responsible for any delays or loss of passports when not in the actual possession of GenVisa.