Guinea Visa Requirements for U.S. Citizens
How to Apply for a Visa to Guinea
- Review the visa requirements below, depending on the type of visa you need (tourist or business).
- Gather the required documents and review them to ensure you have everything you need.
- Send your documents to our office or visit our office in Washington, DC.
To ensure safe delivery of your documents, we strongly recommend that you do not use UPS for sending your materials to GenVisa. They are extremely unreliable and have a high rate of misdelivered packages.
Guinea Tourist Visa Requirements:
- Submit your signed passport having two (2) completely blank “visa” pages and 6 months validitybeyond the travel dates. If you need help securing, renewing or updating your passport, please contact GenVisa at 800-845-8968 for requirements and fees.
- Application Form, (print from browser), fully completed and signed.
- Two (2) Professional, High Resolution passport type photos, taken within 6 months on complete white background without any shadows. Photo should be 2”x 2” with front view, no smiling, and no glasses.
- Contact Form – Click HERE to print.
- Original Yellow Fever Certificate.
- Personal Statement explaining purpose of the trip per person.
- Copy of Hotel reservations/proof of accommodations in each travelers name.
2233 Wisconsin Ave NW
Washington, DC 20007
$69.00 per visa (21 days or more)
- Add $45.00 per person for expedited service within 21 days.
- Add $75.00per person for expedited service within 14 days.
Please contact us for processing fees and instructions within 7 days.
$160.00 per visa – Multiple Entry, up to 3 year validity, Stay up to 90 days.
***Any rush process will require consulate fee to double the regular fee.
Continental USA Only:
- $34.00 FedEx Letter (Next Business Day – up to three passports)
- $24.00 FedEx 2nd Business Day
- $55.00 FedEx Letter (Saturday Delivery)
Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, U.S. Virgin Islands:
Add $35.00 to the shipping fee chosen above
$12.00 per passport:
- in the unlikely event that your passport is lost or damaged in transit. This will cover your full out of pocket visa(s) and passport replacement costs up to $2,000.