Gabon Visa Requirements for U.S. Citizens
- Submit your signed U.S. passport having two (2) completely blank “visa” page and 6 months validitybeyond the travel dates. If you need help securing, renewing or updating your passport, please contact GenVisa at 800-845-8968 for requirements and fees.
- 2 Application Forms, fully completed and signed.
- 2 Recent Professional Passport-type photographs, on completely white background, taken within last 6 months.
- Contact Form – Click HERE to print.
- Copy of Yellow Fever Certificate.
- Copy of return or onward tickets or travel agency/airline itinerary in each traveler’s name.
- Copy of hotel confirmation in each travelers name.
2233 Wisconsin Ave NW
Washington, DC 20007
$99.00 per visa (21 days or more)
- Add $45.00 per person for expedited service within 21 days.
- Add $75.00per person for expedited service within 14 days.
- $160.00 per person – Validity up to 6 months.
Continental USA Only:
- $55.00 FedEx Letter (Next Business Day – up to three passports)
- $48.00 FedEx 2nd Business Day
- $85.00 FedEx Letter (Saturday Delivery)
Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, U.S. Virgin Islands:
Add $55.00 to the shipping fee chosen above
$12.00 per passport:
- in the unlikely event that your passport is lost or damaged in transit. This will cover your full out of pocket visa(s) and passport replacement costs up to $2,000.