Cameroon Visa Requirements for U.S. Citizens
The Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Cameroon to the United States of America, H.E. ETOUNDI ESSOMBA, hereby informs the general public that, as from April 30th, 2023, all applications for entry visas to Cameroon shall be submitted online exclusively.
Sorry! This page is under construction!! Check back soon!
- Submit your signed passport having two (2) completely blank “visa” pages and 6 months validitybeyond the travel dates. If you need help securing, renewing or updating your passport, please contact GenVisa at 800-845-8968 for requirements and fees.
- Two (2) Application Forms, fully completed and signed.
- Contact Form – Click HERE to print.
- Two (2) Identical Professional, High Resolution passport type photos, taken within 6 months on complete white background without any shadows. Photo should be 2”x 2” with front view, no smiling, and no glasses.
- Copy of Yellow Fever Certificate.
- Copy of return or onward tickets or travel agency/airline itinerary in each traveler’s name.
- Legalized letter of Introduction from thoroughly identified business partner(s) in Cameroon, or contract of employment between traveler(s) and partner(s) in Cameroon undersigned by Administrative Authorities in both cases. In addition the letter must indicate the length of stay, place of stay and hosts name and contact information. In the visa application form, indicate exact address and telephone number of contact(s) in Cameroon.
- A letter of Invitation from the host Company in Cameroon is required, the exact duration of stay, place of stay and hosts name and contact information should be explicitly mentioned on the invitation. The letter must be legalized by the local immigration or police authorities.
- A Business contract between traveler(s) and partner(s) in Cameroon undersigned by Administrative or Immigration Authorities.
- An authorization when required issued by competent Authorities to practice a liberal profession or to promote farming, pastoral, industrial, artisanal, commercial or other activities.
- A business letter of responsibility (sample) is required, to be typewritten on your company letterhead and addressed to: Embassy of Cameroon, Visa Section, Washington D.C.
The letter must explain all of the following:
- The purpose of travel
- Business reference to be visited in Cameroon
- Guarantee financial support for the applicant while in Cameroon
- Return transportation to the U.S.A
2233 Wisconsin Ave NW
Washington, DC 20007
Notes About Our Cameroon Visa & Passport Services
Passport must have at least six months remaining validity and contain at least one blank visa page for visa to be issued. GenVisa can assist with obtaining U.S. Passports, whether new issue or renewal.
Special requirements exist for U.S. Official and Diplomatic passport holders.
Send ALL the requirements above (and a check payable to Generations Visa) via traceable form of mail to the Generations Visa office immediately. GenVisa will hand-carry your application to the Embassy if applicable. Please allow at least 21 business days of processing time.
GenVisa acts only as an agent. It is the traveler’s responsibility to fully and accurately complete the application. GenVisa cannot be held responsible for any delays or loss of passports when not in the actual possession of GenVisa.